Vol. 1, No. 3: Slobberknockers & Buttonhooks
- Thanking the Linemen Josh Lefkowitz
- As I Grew Up Surrounded by James Wright’s Suicidally-Beautiful Football Players Darren C. Demaree
- Blackstrap Andrea Krause
- Thank God Adam Cooper and Mat Barton
- Mafia Daughter Caelyn Cobb
- Shivering in Virginia Parker Young
- Poem For The Last Of The Straight-Toe Kickers Avery Gregurich
- Human Contact Adam Cooper and Mat Barton
- My Ex was a Division II Linebacker & After All This Time, I Still Don’t Know What that Means Meghan Phillips
- The Final Girl Joins the Cheerleading Squad Meghan Phillips
- Coming in Clutch Divyasri Krishnan
- Run the Line Chloe N. Clark
- Green Jack Buck
- On Breaking The Jaw of the Starting Quarterback of Minnesota’s Richest High School While Playing on a Torn Meniscus the night of September 11th, 2009 Scott Gannis
- Watersports Alyson Mosquera Dutemple
- The Candy Striper Pockets a Note Found Under an Empty Hospital Bed and Brings It Home to Read Later Alyson Mosquera Dutemple
- Red Jack Buck
- Underdogs Ellen Rhudy
- PLACEBO (I EXPECT) John Elizabeth Stintzi
- Offside, Otherside Sarah Salcedo
- Am I doin it right dad? Luke Epperson
- White Flag from a Tired Fan Stephen Ground
- Dinosaur Baseball K Roberts
- Gray Jack Buck
- Forty Dollars / Tennessee Zoe Grace Marquedant
- Tanka(s) for Too Many Mascots and Tennessee Logic Zoe Grace Marquedant
- After the Game LJ Pemberton
- TKO Franco Romero
- A Month’s Worth of Dreams About Tim Riggins and Tornadoes Leisa Loan
- Let’s Touch God This Time, Boys Leisa Loan
- Dina Relles' Football Gloves K.C. Mead-Brewer
Tanka(s) for Too Many Mascots and Tennessee LogicZoe Grace Marquedant
Cartoon dog? Real dog?
Who's dog? Unrelated dog?
Wait- Davy Crocket?
What's a Rocky Top? Southland?
I thought this was the Smokies
The color orange?
The letter T? The centaur?
Dolly Parton? No?
Well, why not Dolly Parton?
Isn't she your Patron Saint?
Is it Patti Page?
The year 1998?
No? A "volunteer"?
What kind of mascot is that?
You should have gone with "Jolene"
Zoe Grace Marquedant (she/her/hers) is a queer writer. Her work has been featured in Olney Magazine, the Cool Rock Repository, Schuylkill Valley Journal, and Talk Vomit. Follow @zoenoumlaut